Tuesday, August 17, 2004

He works hard for the money, so you'd better treat him like crap!

Okay, so I updated the new/old/whatever page for about two months this summer. Click here to go to it. I'm still planning on Marc's generous design sometime in the future, so hold that link close to your heart. Any suggestions on what to do with the site are welcome.

Apparently, Marc is off on some sort of arboreal sabbatical.

Of course, I've taken the liberty of cropping out that big-ass fallen oak off to the side. But hey, it was too big. And it made it look like they were actually doing something beforehand. Bump that.

I'm off to eat some chow. Back in two and two.

13 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Gimme a chainsaw... I make that shit work! I am the chainsaw comander. No one works the chainsaw like me. Not this fuck. None of you fucks!

- Mess

Anonymous said...

All I can hear is Jeanette's voice in my head: "For God's sake, Sonny... put on a shirt." -K.

Anonymous said...

I think it censored my last comment... grrr.

I am the chainsaw commander! No one works the chainsaw like me!

- Mess

Anonymous said...

Nevermind... this blog can go suck a fuck.

- Mess

Anonymous said...

You kiss your mother with that mouth? -K.

Anonymous said...

Damn... my first comment is gone again! Shenanigans!

- Mess

Anonymous said...

Evil shenanigans.

Anonymous said...

Does this blog only allow even numbers of comments? My first comment keeps disappearing and reappearing.

I blame Keri... and Instant rice. Yep, Keri and Instant Rice. Damn you Uncle Ben!!! Damn you to hell!

Smackadocious said...

Dammit! One side, Red!

All of your filthy-mouthed comments are appearing... THEY'RE AS CLEAR AS DAY!

Thank you for shopping Sir Save-A-Lot.

Smackadocious said...

Oh, I'm just itching to say it... Gah...

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous said…

You kiss your mother with that mouth? -K.

No... just you. Baaaaaaannnnggggggg!

Anonymous said...

No... my very first comment... the one that resides on top of Keri's first post, disappears like every other time a new post is made.

Anonymous said...

Damn skrate. Yeah, I regretted it the moment I wrote it. Damn eight-second delay. -K.

Smackadocious said...

There are tears... they're multiplying... running down the sides of my face.