Monday, August 23, 2004

The stinging sensation lets you know it's working!

I'm waiting up to take my next scheduled dose of antibiotic. Then, I shall go to sleep, highly anticipating the day ahead, chock-full of delinquents and migraines. I just can't wait!

So yeah, I had high hopes for getting things done this evening. I was going to do my laundry, try to avoid the hole in my lip getting noticed, and generally relax. I never did get custody of the laundry room today (something about the dryer not being "done,") I got a big break with the whole lip thing when I was informed the folks already ate and it would just be me and my bro eating dinner (he knows the whole debacle, so no need to hide it from him,) and I spent the rest of the evening waiting for the laundry room to become available (it never did) and fiddling with my computer while the Court TV Cops marathon played in the background. Riley did her part by lying around on the bed or floor and looking pretty. And it was another successful "tucking in" at bedtime!

Overall, it was a good, albeit unproductive, evening.

Sorry. When Kitty skips, I am just cheered.

0 Comments: