Thursday, August 19, 2004

Sweet Tomatoes has kicked my ass, yet again!

Sadly, it's true. I am just stupid enough to reason that I can go to Sweet Tomatoes and not overload on goodies. But when it comes down to the wire, and I've made twelve trips back for chocolate chip muffins or bruschetta focaccia bread, not to mention twenty-three glasses of Diet Coke (the last twenty of which are actually caffeine free), and ignoring the ridiculousness of bothering to drink a diet soda with that insane an amount of food... Well, I just end up disappointing myself again and again.

Maybe I should stop going there with enablers.


This young man stood at the soup and pasta bar for two whole hours, debating on whether or not he should eat the ping pong ball "because it's there."

Ooh, feeling bloated. Think I'll go drink something.

0 Comments: