Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Twelve hour workday = Non-stop fun.

Not really. But I believed it for a second.

It was another fabulous day at the office. This was the first day they opened up the new waiting area for Children's Outpatient. It was a little confusing for everyone involved, because the clients have to come through a different side of the building, and they are all discombobulated when they reach their therapist's office. What's more, it was somehow decided that they were going to move the old front office to the new location this morning, while everyone was there, as opposed to during the evening, when everyone's routine wouldn't be disrupted. Needless to say, the word "clusterfuck" was tossed around like a beach ball.

Add the craziness of the move, along with movers who don't know shit (they forgot to bring tools... thus tempting me to say "I'll see you with my tools, fuckface!" while Randal expounded on their levels of genius,) to a full day of clients, capped off with one of your favorite bi-polar clients informing his mother that he was walking home, and I'm ready to fall asleep in my dinner. I'll be back in a few.


0 Comments: