Friday, August 13, 2004

Wheel in the sky keeps on turning.

This is what I've been reduced to. I'm trying to think of anything else but my roof tearing clean off my house because of a hurricane (thanks so much, Jules. God bless your home and family!).

So, this bloggery is new business to me. I'm so used to posting on my web page, but apparently, this is something simple that scores of people have been doing for years, whilst I've been toiling away on free web space site, cursing the bane of my existence that is Front Page.

Do you mean to tell me that instead of doing my page, I can just post on this here blog? Is that possible? Is that something I should even consider doing? What is to become of my dreams of Web Page Goodness?

IS THIS WHAT I GET FROM SUFFERING THROUGH MONTHS OF NO WEB DESIGN?

Damn you, Salazar!

0 Comments: