Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The DarkChild Remix.

So, I'm feeling a little better than last night. I took some time to vent out with some of my girls (shouts out to Stumpy, Jaz and Ris-K for holding me down! Okay, no more DJ slang. For now). After sufficient bitching and constant reassurance from said girls, I think I'm okay for right now. I'm just going to concentrate on the little things that make me happy, like my unbelievable tolerance for schmaltz. To wit, my favorite audio tape purchased in 1990:

That's right, amigos: Paintings in My Mind, by fellow Jersey native, Thomas Alden Page!

I just heard a collective "WTF?" Hey, I was thirteen, and just coming off the whole New Kids/Joey phase, and the NKOTB did backing vocals on two songs on the album, which, btw, was wonderfully sappy. There were all sorts of cheesy pictures of him in the cassette (!) insert, walking on the beach and whatnot. In fact, I do believe that I can trace my extreme attraction to men in khakis to this very album. Wow, I just realized that. I need to sit down. Oh, wait.

Fine, I'll move on.

No, wait. I just found a more recent picture of Tommy, circa 2000:

It's nice to see that he's keeping up with his craft. Or whatever you call it. And he still appears to have all of his hair!

Okay. Now, I'm moving on.

0 Comments: