Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Nice people.

My car managed to find its way back to what is quickly becoming my favorite Panera (save for the lack of available Splenda packets). My 2 o'clock rescheduled, I've got some time, and being away from the office for a bit is definitely a good thing. Chocolate croissant is currently in my possession, there's another damned married cute guy across from me, and I've got streaming radio going. Now playing: "Sussudio" by Phil Fucking Collins. Rich, just rich.

Okay, I've turned off the stream. Despite having a vision of Christian Bale discussing the ramifications of Phil Collins on 80's culture, it was just too much.


"Now, 'Sussudio'...."

Anyway, I just thought it was nice that the delivery driver trying to get in a quick lunch at the table next to me offered a complete stranger (me) his bag of chips. I politely declined, as the chocolate croissant is already doing its work, but it was still a pleasant gesture. Granted, he probably would've thrown his chips out anyway, but still. Hooray for delivery guys with bald heads and goatees who offer you their chips (full bags, no less)!

I know, I know. Shut up and get more soda.

Why the hell doesn't this joint provide Splenda?!?! For the love of the children (and the "tiny, tiny babies")!

0 Comments: