Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Some observations.

These are in no particular order, of course.

  • I hate my job. Particularly the fact that my supervisor has decided that she wants me to work on the Friday afternoon before I take off for vacation, and chose to let me know that three days beforehand. Never mind my constant protests of, "I don't work on Friday!" and "It's my birthday weekend!" Dirty bitches. How the hell am I going to get out of this one?
  • Australian teenage boys ask me far too many questions about sex.
  • I haven't been able to get "Sister Christian" by Night Ranger out of my head for the past week.
  • When one of my twelve-year-old clients asked me if Elektra was the comic book character "with the big ol' titties," I didn't know quite what to say.
  • Where the hell is Robbie Williams? I prefer his original version of "Angels" infinitely more than... that other one.
  • Catkins: The Atkins diet for pussies.
  • In the bathroom at Cheesecake Factory last week, "Insensitive" by Jann Arden was pumped over the speakers. I found it oddly ironic.
  • This is nice:

    Mmm. Guns.
  • "When will you realize Vienna waits for you?"

0 Comments: