Tuesday, February 22, 2005

"If you had a cat food, it would be called 'Fancy Bitch'!"

"...Or perhaps, Tender Bitches." Ah, Donatella (as portrayed by Maya Rudolph), you absolutely slay me!

Long days, both yesterday and today. As I feared, the dillholes at PMS held school yesterday, but most of the kids I was supposed to see didn't bother coming in, so I wasted a huge chunk of my day. Then, I got back to the office, managed to pound out another intake, and ended up leaving an hour later than I had planned to because I got all caught up in a session. Mother scratchers.

Today was equally interesting. I went down to the middle school to run groups, and for the first time this semester, I got hit on. By a sixth-grade girl. Well, at least they're keeping it interesting. Of course, the kid was just testing me; after all, last week was her first group meeting, and she loudly proclaimed a) that she was a lesbian, and b) that she had "a lot" of anal sex.

Oh, really?

She then spent a great deal of the rest of the group session trying to convince me that she was just kidding, and that she wasn't really gay. Yeah, like I care, kid.

So today, she walks into group, and proclaims that she isn't sure if she's a lesbian today or not. Then she looks me up and down says, "Ooh, Miss Sheila!" and gets all flirty. An uncomfortable position for any professional dealing with a child to be in, for sure. But I didn't miss a beat when replying to her.

"Sorry, hon," I said smiling, as I had the kids sign in, "You're not my type. Stick with what you know." She laughed, then I started group.

It's all I can do to bite my tongue and not go into my whole "bisexual is just another word for greedy" tirade. Maybe I'll save that for right before Spring Break.

Speaking of, maybe I should take some time off during the kids' Spring Break. There's just been so much shit going on lately, that if I don't get a break, I might suffer a psychotic break. Yeah, like how I worked that one in?


Me, like, eight hours ago. That cow didn't stand a chance.

Alright, long day tomorrow. I'm out!

0 Comments: