Saturday, February 26, 2005

Right after the Pledge commercial.

See, I'm trying to get some sleep before tomorrow morning (daunting task, to be sure), and the episode of SNL hosted by Jason Priestley (sans Black Bart Mustache, I might add... after all this was back in the 9-0 days) is on E!. And right after signing off on the computer, and the Pledge commercial airs ("S.C. Johnson... a family company!"), I hear "Goodbye Girl" by Squeeze. But it sounds a little different. Then I see a familiar face on my screen:

Sweating to the Mittsy.

And I'm hearing Squeeze, and I'm grabbing for the remote to rewind what I am witnessing... Good Lord love the DVR, it's Heather in a friggin' commercial for Under Armour!


"Watch out for the guns. They'll get ya!"

The whole commercial is Heather waking up in her "apartment" (although I can't imagine Heather would decorate in that particular manner... and we all know she and AJ have a house). Then Heather's running with her iPod (sing that to the tune of "Running with the Devil"). Then she's pounding out 3 sets, ten reps each. Grr!


And we all know she ain't waking up alone. Shiiiit).

I've played the damn thing ten times, I'm that floored. And so vicariously proud!
So yeah. First national commercial I've seen Heather in. Good for her! Catch it, or go to the Under Armour website for more on it.

Now, I'm really going to bed.

0 Comments: