Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Spring Break Blows.

The reason I say this is because it seems that every year at Spring Break, we have a lot less people come in for appointments. I can understand that less people would schedule, because, well, shit, why would any kid in their right mind want to come in for therapy during their break? The thing that gets me is that people schedule, with the full knowledge that they're scheduling during Spring Break, and they insist it's fine, that they'll make the appointment, then... They don't fucking show up. No call to cancel, or anything. They just leave you there, waiting five, ten, fifteen minutes into their appointment, until you finally call it a no-show twenty minutes after their appointment was supposed to start, wasting yet another hour of your day, and another hour of weekly productivity. Gah.

The first day of Spring Break for the kids around here was a rain-filled crapfest. Today was hot and muggy. I hope the little bastards get more rain this week. Why should I be the only one miserable? Ah, I'm getting bitter again. I'm going to go eat some oranges and try to feel better.

0 Comments: