Monday, April 11, 2005

"Are you telling me that my note made you realize that you're gay?"

"Let me tell you something: come 10th year reunion, that tiara... is mine!"

Sorry. Just been catching up on my
Tru Calling, is all. What a fabulous birthday present in a community gift bag that was!

I watched the "Reunion" episode tonight. Really struck a chord with me. So much so that I had to eat a triple-scoop mint chocolate chip ice cream cone to cope. My needs are simple. My wants, ridiculous.

Some observations from the last few days:

  • According to the front window at Burrito Brothers in Gainesville, they're going to open another one in Tampa by the end of the year! Break out the Ziplocs!
  • On the car ride home, Sarah and I realized that her official theme song should be "Oops... I Did It Again." I can't believe we actually came to a consensus on that one.
  • The possibility of 14 straight hours of karaoke is harrowing, to say the least.
  • I don't need no stinkin' sunscreen.
  • The 2005 UF Football season is looking better and better every day.
  • My dog is still an avid Law & Order fan.
  • With my impending takeover of Sideshow's old room, should the computer and tele move in there, do I call it a "Media Room," a "Library," or "The Copacetic Room"?
And major props to anyone who understood that last reference. Byron, how I miss you. You were like Brian from Zanesville, Ohio during freshman year, except you were much cuter and your cranium wasn't quite so massive...

Sorry, I digress.

0 Comments: