Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Bachelore.

Yes, I meant to put that last "E" in there. Hear me out.

I just finished watching the season premier of L&O:SVU, and I am almost 100% certain that in the preview for next week's show, I caught a glimpse of something spectacular.

I sat there, thinking, Wait a minute. Is that...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our favorite Canadian???

Yes, folks, I do believe that I saw, for a brief, shining moment, Jesse on SVU! Oh, could this be true? A bit part on the way to the big time?

I certainly hope so. This will be good for him, since that whole foosball thing doesn't seem to be working out so well. I guess we'll have to wait until next week!

Of course, I think I have to sit through an hour of Estella Warren trying to look sultry, but that might well be worth it at the prospect of Palmer and Stabler, Hotties-at-Large!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Stabler, after all, conquers all.

0 Comments: