Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Infidelity and waffles.

It seems that I cannot tear myself away from the strawberry Eggos I've fashioned as a late-night snack long enough to type a substantial post, so I have decided to wolf them down in order to get to business. I am doing the double duty of eating the waffles while trying to block Riley from getting to them, whilst the soothing W.T. tones of Cheaters (now moved to an earlier late-night time slot!) drone on in the background. All the episodes feel the same to me nowadays, but I persist in trying to catch them, in the vain hope I'll actually catch that really screwed-up one Grantasm and I caught a few years back that just trumps all other episodes.

Waffles have been consumed. We can move on now.

I finally got my car back today; Sideshow was nice enough to go get it during his lunch break. It was strange to not drive for the past two and a half weeks. Essentially, I have been carpooling with Perla, and showing up at work an hour early, since she has an earlier shift than I do. Surprisingly enough, the hour difference has wreaked havoc on my sleep schedule, and there is no place for me to catch extra Z's once I show up at the office. This has led to me having an incredibly low tolerance for ignorant people calling for help first thing in my workday. Thank God for the mute button...

Man, I'm all over the place today, and none of those places seems like a good place to stop. Maybe I'll just go to bed.

0 Comments: