Wednesday, October 05, 2005

"The cow is an insolent bastard."

Can't believe I'm quoting that movie. Well, it is on cable again this month. Chris Parnell needs a breakout role.

I am clearly delirious.

So, tomorrow (now today) is another "Jeans Day" at work. To think I'd get to the point where I was actually excited, nay, stoked to wear jeans to work, when such a thing was so readily available at the previous employment, just boggles the mind. The bad thing is that you can't wear t-shirts when you wear the jeans. So, I guess I'll have to keep my "Spooning Leads to Forking" t-shirt in the closet for another day. Damn.

Currently thinking of getting a personalized plate if when I get the new car hopefully in December.

(Yeah, I can beat a new trick to death, can't I?)

If you have any ideas for a regular plate (maximum 7 characters) or a UF Plate (maximum 5 characters), let me know, because, as I said earlier...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am clearly delirious.

0 Comments: