Saturday, October 22, 2005

"I'd bust some caps!"

The Big Hit is on the tele, and I just tuned in to the part where China Chow's dad in the movie is talking about the "Trace Buster Buster." Not the "Trace Buster Buster Buster," but the "Trace Buster Buster." We haven't gotten into the whole "A Catholic and a Jew?!?!" Lainie Kazan explosion yet. Awesome.

And, despite having one of the best lines ever, I still think Lou Diamond Phillips is a tool.

Anyway, another Friday night has come and gone, and I again find that I didn't do much. Surprising how little you go out and venture when you are constantly broke. Anyway, since I haven't done so in a while, I am going to make some random observations:

  • I am still annoyed at the jackball who has bananaworld.blogspot.com. Would proper English and actual subject matter kill a mofo? I think not.
  • I still, somehow, cannot take Mark Wahlberg seriously.
  • I am probably going to need to own about fifty cars to have all the personalized license plates I or others have come up with. The thing is, not everybody will understand them; but that is entirely cool by me.
  • There is almost nothing funnier than squirrels with lightsabers.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    "Feel the vibrations!" Sorry, couldn't help it.
Alright, that's it for now. I'm off to bed.

0 Comments: