Thursday, November 10, 2005

Company picnic.

Well, an "Employee Appreciation" picnic, at least. I can't remember ever having a job that had such a thing. Oh, wait, yeah I can; but it sucked, so it doesn't count.

For some reason, I can't stop imagining what the Employee Appreciation Picnic might look like for those folks who have the job listed a couple back...

I spent a good portion of my time during commercial breaks this evening putting iron-on letters on the back of the shirt I'm supposed to wear to this picnic (small price to pay for being able to wear shorts and sneakers to work). I won't go into detail about the almost perfectly straight letters I put on that shirt. Suffice it to say, I didn't find iron-on numbers of "1" and "2" to go with them that were large enough for my liking. Oh well. At least I'll get to throw a football at people's heads tomorrow.

I'm motivated. Let's do this!

0 Comments: