Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"Where is my bear poop?"

So, Halloween has come and gone, and Riley had a successful trick-or-treat outing. Pictures may follow later this week, if I am so inclined.

Pretty damned good weekend, considering the outcome of Saturday afternoon into the evening. Crazy-ass Tony Hopkins be damned! Oh, and
this may never get old:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The looks on their faces just says it all, really.

Then, I was treated to an extra hour of sleep that night, and despite waking up to my shoulder absolutely aching, I rolled over, grabbed my cell phone, and was greeted with the lovely news that South Carolina beat Tennessee, in Knoxville, on the day they retired Peyton Manning's number! Viva technology!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Inscription on plaque: "Danny Wuerffel's picture will be in a place of honor at Neyland Stadium, considering how much he felt at home here during his collegiate football career."

I love those crazy Photoshoppin' goons!

Now, I don't know what to think of those "custom" uniforms that Nike had the boys wear for the game, but I do know I did enjoy the look on Mr. Leak's face throughout:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Perhaps Chris just got a glimpse of the "Florida Shocks Georgia" sign. Or maybe he's just stoked about scoring a touchdown. Take your pick.

Anyway, all this photo posting is wearing me out. I'm off to catch up on my SVU. Go start a Fortune 500 company Go Gators!

0 Comments: