Saturday, March 18, 2006

Time to celebrate the Princess of Penguins!

I must send a Happy Birthday greeting to Lisa, the Princess of Penguins, who turns older today. This isn't the Lisa who made me my kickass handbag, or Lisa from armsweat, or Lisa Frank. Not even Lisa Whelchel, who I'd think might annoy me if I ever met her at this stage in the game.

No, this is Lisa, who molested my Darth Maul inflatable chair. My partner in the Oreo Madness Tag Team matches that went down every time we went to Friday's. My cohort on the short bus that carted around all the athletes and other injured or temporarily unable to haul ass across campus to get to class in the fifteen minute time limit when we were in college. We had a rollicking good time on that bus... more on that later.

Anyway, it's her birthday, so go out and adopt a penguin in her honor!

0 Comments: