Monday, April 24, 2006

"Apparently, there is a veal loin yet to be unveiled!"

I just love it when Little Steven Van Zandt gets all pepped about meat!

Things have been so damned busy lately. Weekends have become nonexistent. I would understand if I was doing something like making a major move, or starting a new job, anything like that... Alas, that is not the case. Just your everyday, run-of-the-mill, bullshit.

Grr... arrgh.

Work has been crazy. I'm fielding almost a hundred calls a day from blithering morons. I'm swimming in about a dozen of them in my office alone.

And my dog continues to buy things off of eBay.

"Wait... did somebody say eBay?!?!"

I know, I know... I've created a monster. One who has a higher feedback rating than me. Crap.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

heh heh..... you said "loin".....