Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Blather.

I'm so glad that this week is almost half over. I feel generally yucky this morning, and may be inclined to take a power nap (a la college) during my break.

However, I have to admit that there is a tiny bit of good to be had this morning: every day, I am finding new reasons to love this phone.

Yes, it sounds ridiculous. But I can check my e-mail, blog, and play movies on the mofo. And today, I was treated to a viewing of this blog, where the very first thing I saw was the picture of Michael that I posted last night "in a fit of joy," as Mr. Cook would say.

Yes, that's right: my phone gave me a little photo to sustain me through this day; a "Pocket Vaughn," if you will!

I realize that "Pocket Vaughn" sounds a little naughty, but I don't care. Viva Pocket Vaughn!

(Sadly, the blog does not recognize the upside down exclamation, though the phone offers it as an option.)

0 Comments: