Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"There are birds out on the sidewalk, and a valet at the door."

I don't know why this took so long to get up on here, since I recorded this last night. Oh, well. I guess this is what happens when you try to audio blog using Skype.

Anyway, the poor-sounding audio clip below is actually from Tuesday night, mourning Alias in my inimitable quasi-Faulknerian babble. Nothing near as hallucinogenic as Lisa's Adventures with Ambien, but what are you going to do?

this is an audio post - click to play

And Danhole actually posted a comment! Holy snit.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P Alias (2001 - 2006)
Like other great shows of the past...it was taken before its time.

Buffy (1997 - 2003) [...stupid UPN]
Angel (1999 - 2004) [...stupid WB]
Firefly (2002) [...stupid FOX]

Why should I even bother watching TV anymore???