Sunday, July 09, 2006

Tots and other things I am quite fond of.

I got a lot done this morning. After the post, I did go shopping for outfits to bring my cousins' kids when I wing my way to the E.H.T. ("Egg Harbor Township in the house"?) late next month. I would post pics of the outfits (which totally rule, by the by) here, but 1)I don't want to ruin the surprise, and 2)I know that 75% percent of the people reading this don't give a shit about baby/kid clothes. For those of you who do care, I'll have you know that the outfits are adorable, but not pukey. And for those of you who care in this vein, I am so jealous of the little Gator jersey I got for my boy Sean, I am thisclose to writing a strongly worded letter to Starter.

During my shopping excursion, I did manage to find an orange and blue jersey-type shirt with the number 12 on it. I will have to get Lisa G. on the horn and request her to work her magic in time for Riley to sport it during football season.


No, I don't have a problem or anything.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to look on the Web to see if I can find a way to get that Countdown to Kickoff on the GatorZone site on here.

0 Comments: