Monday, October 30, 2006

"Bring me some fresh jam!"

So, this entry logging the sordid details of my banal life was originally a draft from the 23rd. And I was going to post all this random shit. But for some reason, all the random shit I listed wouldn't "auto-save" or whatever in Blogger, so whenever I'd log in to finish and finally post that entry from the 23rd, I'd always be shown nothing but the entry title. I took this, after the third time it happened, to mean that I was not meant to post an entry about random shit, and called it a week. I threw some clothes in a bag and headed to Jacksonville for the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party (F them, I don't care if they don't want to call it that; it's what that weekend is, and what it will always be).

Now, when I say "I threw some clothes in a bag," you must realize that for a three day trip (really two and a half days), I managed to put together four complete, separate outfits, plus a pair of pajamas. Yes, I am the boss.

The point of all that build-up? Well, the point is that I'm incredibly tired from my four-day mini-vacay, and I thought I had it in me to post, but now I realize that I don't. So there. You just made me feel guilty about luring you in to reading this when there was really no point. Are you happy now?

0 Comments: