Sunday, October 15, 2006

"I've got this pain in my heart, that's all."

So, football-wise, this weekend sucked for me. BIG TIME. But, we perservere, and hopefully, in two weeks, I will be posting about a resounding victory at The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party(TM before they tried to wuss it down to sound less, well... alcoholic. But you get the idea).

For now, I am going to attempt to cheer myself with happier thoughts, as well as post the following, courtesy of Ben Folds Five. Just try to listen to this song without thinking of a bunch of muppets gleefully, spastically dancing around. Go ahead. I'll wait.



Oh, no, wait. I won't.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I slept on my arm funny last night, so I'm going to remedy the soreness by sleeping on the other arm funny in order to even it out. Math is hard.

0 Comments: