Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"I cook, and then I chill."

Man, do I ever miss that show.



Every time I see Thomas Lennon, or Michael Ian Black, I hearken back to Barry and Levon. I just have to. When will they put that shit out on DVD, already?

Okay, enough of the complaining. For now. I'm just so tired. And I'm debating whether or not I should post a response bulletin for the "What does your middle name mean?" brilliance lengli posted this evening. According to the bulletin, my middle name reveals that I am a bedroom powerhouse and an excellent kisser. Sweet how we've sort of come full circle with the whole blog title thing, huh?

Never mind. Maybe I'll just watch the clip another 3 times.

1 Comment:

Lisa Armsweat said...

Oh, hot damn. I can't believe you found this. I love this pudding thing. The State was tremendous! There are just SO MANY quotables, and yet so few places to view them all again. I personally loved Kerry Kenney's real estate agent who takes the client to an apartment with a dead guy; a slaughterhouse and a hole in the ground. Or, the commercial for Little Brown Dog Food (ruff ruff ruff)...oh, please tell me you've seen those skits so we can quote them together! I'm so lonely.