Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Renovation, restoration, no vacation.

I've got Alias: The Best of Seasons 1 through 5 churning on my Zune as I take a minor break from work duties to post this, and it's making me want to don a wig and start beating on people (in a stealthy manner, of course).

Photobucket
Who doesn't love dress-up, money in briefcases, and espionage mustaches? I mean, really?

I promise, I will return in a bit to discuss the disaster area that is my house, facebreaking, and other highlights of the past few days.

Right now, the unholy alliance of free lunch and Diet Barq's is a-callin'.

2 Comments:

lengli said...

And Vartan. Never forget Vartan.

I'm so happy you're back!!

Smackadocious said...

Criminy! How could I neglect to mention Vartan??? My many apologies.

Happy to be back, dear! Hope I can keep up!