Monday, August 23, 2004

BQ or Plain?

So, I came across this picture on my computer, and it had me thinking: How does Jason Priestley just show up in the weirdest of places?

First he's in a Britney video. Then he shows up in some highly lauded indie film that I want to see. Then he's suddenly on the cast of Tru Calling (minus the Black Bart mustache, thank goodness). It's like Jason Priestley is the Hollywood equivalent of "Where's Waldo?" or something. Moving on.

I'm starting to wonder when these dissolving stitches will actually dissolve. I've had them in since Saturday afternoon, and ever since then, I've been fiddling with them and trying to eat out of one side of my mouth. It's starting to become bothersome.

Hell, I think we're half past bothersome. I'm going to go try to drink out of one side of my mouth now.

1 Comment:

Smackadocious said...

Yes... I kind of feel like Kiefer Sutherland's character in "Freeway" after Reese kicks his ass.