Monday, August 30, 2004

Let's play the quote game!

Here's a little challenge for you Banana World visitors: correctly identify the person I am speaking to in the below quote, and you get a prize! This offer, of course, does not apply to the person in question, since that would be absolutely unfair. And craptacular. Send me your answer by posting a comment. Here it is:

"Why does everything with you have to be about butt sex?"
I am going to keep this entry very short, as it has been a long day with delinquents, and I am still trying to forget the performance by Hoobastank at the VMAs last night, which, in my opinion, was one of the worst things I've ever heard in my vast memory of horrid things.

This ridiculously large bank of useless knowledge also includes moments such as the entire Fall 1995 Semester, culminating in the 1996 Fiesta Bowl, my second major knee injury in 1991, and the time I acquired that mysterious rash after watching Christina Aguilera's video for "Dirrty."

Add this to the friggin' list. I'm out!

0 Comments: