Sunday, August 29, 2004

Makes me want to scrap!

I don't know why I bothered switching back and forth between the VMA's and time spent doing productive things. Because for the portions of the evening that the tele was actually on MTV, things absolutely blew. Starts with J.Ho. Too much Beyonce. Way too much Usher (particularly him talking about how "there is no feud" between him and Justin Timberlake... either way, I think they should both go far, far away). No Britney anywhere. Makes me want to glove up and bust some ass.

Yeah, she knows what I'm talking about. Bump Usher and his overrated and overplayed ass!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. the awards blew.

Dear JLo. Your dress was cute, your hat was cute. The shoes, questionable. But for the love of God those 3 items do not belong in the same outfit. Don't MAKE me show you how its done!

Dear Paris. You're hot. Loves it. Say hi to Tinks.

Dear Vanessa and Alex Kerry. Ha ha.. you suck. The Bush daughters are so much hotter than you. I really hope I don't have to see your smarmy faces around the press for four years.

Dear Gwen. You're perfect - why can't everyone dress like you?

Dear Ashlee. I was truly embarrassed for you honey. Please take singing lessons. Hot dress, though.

and finally...

Dear Britney... for the love of god, buy a hair brush. And stop shopping at Abercrombie... and learn about skin care.. and dump the loser. Seriously, your slide from Goddess to slutbag trailer whore has been painful to watch. Please stop my suffering. And furthermore.. I know all about your kind.. You slightly twist a knee in rehearsal and whine that you can't walk/dance/whatever.. REAL performers put up and shut up. When you get a REAL knee injury, like the author of this blog, then maybe I'll care. Its time to grow up.

Anonymous said...

--ooh.. this is Daria here.. That's my rant below. :) i'm too lazy to get an account.