Friday, August 13, 2004

Mmm. Catfish.

The post hurricane blog post has officially begun. I am sitting here, after a quite satisfying dinner of fried catfish, courtesy of a mother who, thankfully, no longer was hysterical about impending weather doom. I managed to wake Boogie from her slumber enough to get her to stop drooling on my pillow and stick her in her hallway so she could have dinner, too.

After dinner, (read: now) I have been able to establish contact w/some of my area cohorts to confirm their safety in all this non-storm we're having. Dan is feeling the fury of the gift shop. Patterson is calling Dan a homo and telling him to IM him. And Marc is either taking a nap or fielding questions from the press. We're not too sure.

I'm just worried about Kris and Randy. I hope they are getting through the storm okay. I just saw some footage from areas near to where they are. I'm turning the channel.

Starting to wonder if this blog would be a good idea to keep up as a supplemental to the page. Replacement? I don't know. There's no substitute (No substitute!) for quality Banana World Goodness. Outside opinions welcomed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Los Lobos kick your ass!
Los Lobos kick your face!
Los Lobos kick your balls into OUTER SPACE!

Smackadocious said...

When they come for my gun, I'm going to give them the bullets first!

Anonymous said...

That's what I said.
Bootie traps.

Smackadocious said...

Man, this could go on for a while.