Sunday, August 15, 2004

Too. Much. Chicken. Soup.

After copious amounts of my mother's homemade chicken macaroni soup, I am feeling extremely bloated. Of course, said chicken macaroni soup was consumed during the latest episode of Six Feet Under, which was brilliant, as usual. It was made doubly brilliant by another guest appearance by Peter "Mr. Asscrack in Leather Pants" Facinelli, in his recurring role as Claire's art school classmate, Jimmy. Heh. Jimmy. Peter. Anyway, he talks about "grinding the corn" with Claire. Classic. Grinding the corn. This season is turning out to be so good!

Heh heh. He said "grind."

I'm happy to say that I got just about all my laundry done. You know when you think you've gotten it all accomplished, then you find two or three items that were hiding at the bottom of the hamper, or in the corner of the closet, and by then, you have to just wait until your next load, because it's not worth it to start a whole other load for just those few items? Yeah, that's what happened to me earlier this evening. Gah. It just drives me crazy to know that everything's been washed... except those three things. Absolutely batty!

I can't believe it's already Sunday night. Even with Friday off because of the hurricane, it feels like there wasn't any weekend at all. I think I'm going to demand a refund of some sort.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Sheila. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! YuM- MiE. Ahhhh, I want to toss him in the freezer and lick him on a hot day....like a Peter - Pop.

Smackadocious said...

Sick! Sick, SICK Irish biznatch!

But I LIKE IT!