Tuesday, September 28, 2004

"Wipe that face off your head!"

Nothing would give me greater joy than to subject some of my snottier clients to the occassional "Air Raid" in the middle of session once in a while. Alas, it cannot be. So, I will have to be satisfied with giving the little bastards really difficult puzzles and brain teasers to make their little arrogant heads explode. Hah!

So I heard somewhere that there was a bit of FSU-bashing on this evening's episode of Father of the Pride. I have not had the chance to watch this show as of yet, and am not sure if I am going to invest any time in it. (I missed tonight's episode because I was too busy half-watching another girl with fake boobs from Tampa embarrass herself on national television (again) and hearing about the various degrees of homosexuality there are on the "gay spectrum" (WTF?) on The Real World: Philadelphia. Christ, remind me to refrain from such ridiculousness in the future, unless one of those weekend-long marathons is on.)

Anyway, back to Father of the Pride. Apparently, one of the lion characters was talking about his girlfriend, and said something to the effect of "She's easier to get into than Florida State."

Rad. And Chris Rix still sucks. Did you hear he got injured during the game last weekend? Yeah, and they totally started kicking ass after he left the game! Something about a sprained ankle or some crap. Hey, maybe he can finally use those handicapped spots on FSU's campus for their intended purpose this year!

I know, I'm horrible. But he really, really sucks.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

That moment in Father of the Pride was the best part of my business trip to Tallahassee. Picture me, dancing around my hotel room going "Fuck you... fuck you...". Or not. Oh, and there was a commercial broadcast in Tallahassee DURING that episode that featured Bowden doing the "donate your vehicle" schpiel. Classic. -K.