Thursday, October 07, 2004

"Getting boys is how I live."

I swear, I should get that on a t-shirt. Right after I order the "I'm a virgin... But this is a really old t-shirt!" tank top for Jaz. Heh heh.

Anyway, I was just thinking about something, and I had to share. I promise, after this, I'll quit for the night. Too much thinking makes me woozy.

So, here it is:


Britney.


Dusty Rhodes.

Now, if Dusty Rhodes is also known in wrasslin' circles as "The American Dream," does that mean that


This

Equals


This?

Too. Much. Thinking. I've got to lie down. Maybe I'll read this week's issue of US, with the title "Why He Won't Marry Her" emblazoned across the cover. Ha! I'll tell you why not: Because she's dirty, and he's a Mama's Boy. Word!

(And yes, "he" and "she" are Justin "Where'd my 'fro go?" Timberlake and Cameron "No mo' Leto, oh?" Diaz. Crikey.)

1 Comment:

Ziz said...

Gah, I just can't bring myself to not HATE her. American dream my ass, skanky britney. :D