Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Why I Heart LoLo.

Lori and I were doing our best to not work this afternoon, and ended up sending each other text messages, despite standing five feet away from each other.

No, let me correct myself: We were five feet away from each other when we decided to send the messages. She wouldn't
allow me to re-enter the Time-Out room while she typed her message, because she wanted "it to be a surprise." I grumbled about it, of course, until the cheery "Mail, Motherfucker!" rang from my phone, and I read the following:

You are the best friend a girl could have! I promise to share any black men I meet with you so you too can have swirled children!
Can a girl ask for more? I mean, really?

However, thinking about it now, mine would be more of a mocha, and hers would be of the dulce de leche variety. Carry on.

0 Comments: