Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Why does this make me chuckle?


I'm not really sure. I'm wondering if they were at the game tonight. Perhaps Jen's moxie cancelled out Ben's affleck. Or something. Anyway, congratulations to the Red Sox tonight! Even though Johnny Damon looks strikingly like Captain Caveman, he's a beast. I'll have to admit, though, I just enjoy watching Ramirez do his little dance!

Oh, and sometimes, Theo reminds me of someone. I'm just not sure who.

It's going to drive me nuts.

I imagine Joe Mac is somewhere, smiling his ass off.

Or sleeping his ass off. Whichever.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Suzi here, dropping by to let you know that I gave Joe your msg, he's been superduper (is that a word?) *stuck* under the dishwasher for 2 days (yes, it's true!) and right when I thought that he would finally be done and had everything connected, he went and broke the copper pipe, now we need a new one, delaying said call back to you, so sorry. :( Hopefully we'll get the dw functioning, and return that call.
Btw, where's the Britney update for the week? hmmmmmm?