Sunday, October 31, 2004

Apparently, more than two people read this.

I actually got a complaint on the blog. Well, I think it's the closest she can actually come to complaining, anyway:

Btw, where's the Britney update for the week? hmmmmmm?
Fine, fine. If you insist:


I've actually been having a great deal of fun in the past week with the whole Ashlee Simpson debacle. I heard about it on Sunday, downloaded it Sunday night, and watched it Monday morning. What a jackball. I thought things could get no better with my week; then, two things happened:
  • The Red Sox won the World Series.
  • This week's Saturday Night Live aired.
The second, of course, was rife with references to Ashlee Simpson being a jackhole, as well as a whole bit where Osama bin Laden talks about what a travesty it was, calling backing vocal tracks acceptable only during physically taxing dance numbers. I suggest you watch it. It's breathtaking, actually.

Then, there was tonight's 60 Minutes, when Lorne Michaels was asked if, in the entire history of SNL,
"Has anyone ever walked off the set like that?"

To which he thought for only a moment, then replied, "Ummm... No."

Indeed. Going to watch some old Britney SNL and listen to "Do Somethin'" repeatedly to feel better about things.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, perhaps I missed something but the only update I saw was her tongue hanging out... :p Where's the *scandal!?*

And it wasn't a complaint, simply a modest request since you are the all-knowing Britney-goings-on guru. :D

So when's that trip to G'ville? I think it needs to be soon... More when we chat w/ you... Joe has big midterm Thurs, will try to call that night if he's not braindead ;) Still coming to Tpa t'giving wknd. c-ya then, we have a new celly # too, remind us to give it to ya,
~Suzi (+Joe) :D