Monday, November 01, 2004

"I can roll if you can; don't be a punk!"

Okay. So, two critical comments in a week, huh? This better not become habit:

Ok, perhaps I missed something but the only update I saw was her tongue hanging out... :p Where's the scandal!?
My bad, but in many cultures around the world, I would think her tongue hanging out counted as scandal!?

Fine, fine. Here's the Britney Scandal Report of the Week, brought to you in part by Suzanne "Thank God She's Pretty" Bourne Reyenga*:

There is no scandal this week. Other than the fact that Britney is still married to that idiot. I seriously think that if he stopped dressing like a prison bitch and shaved his facial once in a while, he could be passably attractive.

Oh, my kingdom for Anson Mount!


Rrrow.


Double rrrow.

Or even that French guy in the "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" video. He was hot to trot (ass tan lines and all).

Heh heh. Frenchy. Heh heh.

Wait, wait! I found something scandalous!
A picture from the "Outrageous" video shoot (remember, the one where Brit busted her knee again and had to cancel the rest of her tour?).

Now, if this doesn't say, "Holy Shizzle," I don't know what does! I hope they finish that video. That'd rule.

*Oh, hush. She knows I love her. :)

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh fantastic!!! :D :D Very exciting stuff. Definitely loving the lick pic. And vaVoom(!!) I didn't know she had a body like what is represented in the silver dress pic. Where have I been!? :o

Holy shizzle is right. Thanks for the update!