Thursday, November 11, 2004

"I'm sorry, but I'm a comic book hero that wears panties."

Preach on, sister. Preach on!
I think that I am going to do my best to not lose my mind this evening. Granted, I probably have to get up really early tomorrow to get the car towed down to the garage in St. Petersburg (I would love to see Mr. "Women Belong in the Kitchen!" Mechanic's face when he's told that the starter that
he put in started burning up under the hood,) but for now, I want to be stress free.

"I'm sorry. I shall choose 'Balloons' for five hundred, Alex."

Sorry. Had a moment.

Anyway, my evening of mirth begins after publishing this post. I'm going to sprawl on the bed and watch the half-hour weeknight editions of Cheaters (and if I thought Tommy Grand was a dork before, this Joey Greco joker with his flavor saver mustache is a total yutz), and fall asleep before the dog does. Oh yeah, and I'm going to post this picture in anticipation of the movie that comes out in 60-some odd days. Mark your calendars, bee-yatches!


"I'm gonna jam this stick... up his butthole! Crikey, he's really pissed now!"

0 Comments: