Thursday, February 03, 2005

If I don't stop, the next one is gonna be me.

Alright, somebody tell me what song that's a lyric from, and I'll respect you thismuch more. Really, I will.

So, the Super Bowl is this weekend, and for some reason, I don't really care. Actually, not some reason; I think the main reason is that there just doesn't seem to be a reason to give a shit. Could have something to do with me not being a particular fan of either team, or it could just be that I view the Super Bowl as nothing more than an opportunity for me to go to J.R.'s to eat copious amounts of bad things and sit on my ass. Sure, I could do that on my own on any given day, but it's the SUPER BOWL! What am I talking about again? Oh, never mind.

And now, for some randomness:

  • Currently playing on the Juke: "Dance Like That," by Joe Mac. Hellz yeah. I said it. Hell, this is the same guy that told me to shower with a friend and piss in the sink because of the drought. He knows what he's talking about.
  • And now, for the exact opposite of people who know what they're talking about:

    This is our serious picture.
  • On this guy's copy of The Tampa Tribune, the headline reads "Bush Touts New Deal To Fix Social Security." From this distance, I thought I could read the words, "Bush Toots." I almost pissed myself.
  • LoLo's hot. I mean, really hot. I'm almost uncomfortable saying it this fervently. I'm just glad I'm secure enough in my own sexuality to do so.
  • I'm going to get this on a t-shirt:

    Simply classic. Marshall rules.
  • I'm still trying to erase that whole "Australian Kiss" shit out of my memory.
  • That Marble Slab is starting to sound really, really good right now.
  • "Tulsa" spelled backwards is "A Slut." That was my favorite one in the eighth grade.
  • Songs made up in the car about Amish people sung to the tune of Guns N' Roses songs = COMIC GENIUS!
Okay, off to the Slab. More later.

0 Comments: