Tuesday, April 05, 2005

"Matty! THRILLER!"

Sorry, I just had to get that one out. I feel better now.

Craziness abounded, as usual, at work today. I had a ton of no-shows (which just make me feel like my day gets less productive as it goes on). One kid was pretty clever with her approach, however. The mom called the front desk to let us know that her daughter "Just jumped out of the car on the way to the appointment," saying that Mom would never see her again. It made me wonder if I personally did something to piss the kid off so much that she didn't want to come to therapy. But after two seconds of that wasted time, I moved on.

At least I ended the day well. My last kid managed to come in early, and he's a cool little skate kid who doesn't mind talking. Now, if I could only get him to stop beating the living crap out of his brother, we'd be golden...

Eyes hurt. Shutting them now.

0 Comments: