Monday, October 17, 2005

"I am part Dutch. That's how we roll!"

I'm going to punch that kid in the ass, I swear.

So, I am about to go to bed, once I can tear myself away from this self-imposed
Without A Trace marathon. Granted, I've seen all the episodes to date, but you just can't pass up a complete first season collection for twenty bucks. I was so close to getting that and finally buying the first season of Nip/Tuck, but then the fact that I have just paid every damned bill that's due, added to the fervent desire I have to be able to eat for the next two weeks...

Well, you get my idea.

Anyway, I am getting a crick in my neck from simultaneously blogging and watching, so I'm getting back to it. But before I go...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Never let go, Jack!"

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

0 Comments: