Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Well, this is just... wonderful.

So yeah... there's another friggin' hurricane coming our way. Brilliant!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Remember last year, when we had four headed our way in rapid succession, right around the time I started up the blog? Man, those were times, huh?

Sometimes makes me miss the old job. They at least gave me a couple of days off because of the hurricanes. Oh, wait, that wasn't them; it was the school I visited that had enough sense to not let those crazy little punk bastard delinquents roam the streets during an impending washout. Genius.

Off to continue my Without a Trace: Season One Marathon. I heart Eric Close. And I keep wanting to call Anthony LaPaglia's character "Tony," and I keep half-expecting Brenda Fricker to come from around the corner and try to make out with him. I also keep thinking Debi Mazar is going to show up out of where, since, well, she's always in movies with him, right?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Debi Mazar's hair is, as always... impressive.

Anyway, on with the show!

0 Comments: