Thursday, October 20, 2005

Rounding the corner.

I think I may have only three or four episodes left, here. Granted, I didn't go on a three-day, three-season Alias bender like Danhole did last year; I took my time, hurried up, and broke it up into three or four episodes a night. But, I find the end is nigh, and I'm starting to wonder if I need to break the seal and head to Ballbuster to see if they've got Season 2 available. Why I bothered buying Season 1, I don't know, considering all that non-money I'm trying to save.

I know I've seen all these episodes before during their original runs, But it was twenty well spent, in my opinion. And I'll just consider it a wash if anyone decides to borrow it. So, feel free to ask.

Although, I do enjoy the "pause" feature quite a bit when Martin gets that "scrappy mischievous agent" look on his face...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Or when he's just looking pretty.

It's also a hoot whenever he and Sam have that whole "Ooh, sexual tension!" thing going on. Color me doubly amused when they're carrying.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The So-So White Fed
All-Stars, packin' heat! Two times! What the hell am I saying?!?

Apparently, I have that whole "hot do-gooder" thing going on: Vaughn, Fitzgerald, Stabler. Wonder where that comes from?

There I go, trying to analyze myself again. What's the saying? Isn't it, "You can take the girl out of the therapy profession, but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"?

No, that's not it.

0 Comments: