Thursday, December 08, 2005

Old. People. Rule.

So, you know, today is Jaz's and Grantasm's birthday!

Taken during last year's birthday week vacay (my birthday, both of our vacays). Quite possibly the closest either of us will ever get to La Garner La Affleck La Garfleck.

I can only imagine the cacophony of gastric explosions happening at this very moment (Stace, I am oh-so-sorry for your plight. Thankfully, I don't think any Western Whoppers should be involved).

Jaz will be spending the birthday weekend bowling her ass off and avoiding incarceration; a daunting task, to be sure. Since she is not satisfied with the pic that I planned on posting here, I will simply post a picture of what she wants in her someday studio apartment, a la Flashdance:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It was this, or welding gear. Somehow, this seemed... simpler?

Anyway, best birthday wishes to you both! Expect presents in the mail soon! Or not!

0 Comments: