Saturday, January 07, 2006

Born to model!

I'm telling you, somebody get... well, somebody big in the fashion world, anyway, on the horn; we've got the Next Big Thing!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Riley pauses for a moment to determine whether or not she can successfully get her tongue back into her mouth.

I'm telling you, the kid's a natural. This afternoon, we went over to Ryan Phillippe Park to stretch the legs and get Riles used to the new vehicle. So far, I don't think she likes being in the back, since she's all by herself back there. Anyway, after walking around a bit and letting her do her business, I decided to sit on the tailgate with her so she could get used to her surroundings. Well, I also took the opportunity to take some pics of the new car (available on request), and Riles was nice enough to sit pretty on the tailgate whilst I snapped away. A lady passing by even complimented her: "Your dog is so well-behaved!" I was such a proud Mom!

After a successful photo shoot at the park, and after relaxing in the tailgate, I decided to load up and head back to the homestead. Right as I was buckling my seatbelt, I looked back to see this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Say what???"

Unfortunately, I could not document her attempt to jump over the back seats to get to the front. Suffice it to say that I heard her collar jingling, looked back to see half of her body on top of the back seats, then saw her disappear behind the seats again with a thud. Needless to say, her attempts to conquer the backseats were quite fruitless. She may have concussed herself a little.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Say this for the adventurous little bugger: She sure is photogenic! Don't you agree?

Okay, enough braggadocio. Off to treat ol' Muppet Paws to a Milkbone!

0 Comments: