Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Bowl cut.

I am of the mind that if I don't watch the bowl games, they will end favorably. This theory worked for me yesterday, when I refused to watch the madness and went to bed. I hope this works tonight.

I can't stand watching any football other than Gator Football for very long, nor can I stomach any college football commentator other than Mick (this, of course, is why Danhole and I are constantly muttering about how we should become color commentators when our heads are exploding at the sound of Verne and Todd). Hence, after the past week, I can officially say that I'm all Bowled out. Insert modified lyrics from Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam here.

However, for my last Bowl bit, I couldn't resist letting you know that Jesse, our fave-rave Canadian, was a stone's throw from my house (taking into account that it has to be a huge-ass stone thrown by a friggin' giant of Lord of the Rings proportions). To wit:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You know, something about this picture just makes me chuckle. I can't quite put my finger on it.

On a totally unrelated note, Riley just burped, and it smells like the half banana her Grandpa gave her after dinner this evening. I don't know whether to be disgusted or "Awww!" at the cuteness (?) of it.

0 Comments: