Friday, March 10, 2006

"Do you have a chicken for my table?"

Thought you'd rest easier knowing I'm eagerly working on getting the Havoc monkey off of my back. It's a slow and steady process, but in the end, I believe the results will be favorable.

It started the other day with the required (?) viewing of
PD2, which treated me not only to the first stage of the Havoc cleansing, but also to some new eye candy:
Image hosting by Photobucket
"Oh, look! I'm sandwiched between two hot guys, and one of them's a Limey! Doesn't my life suck?!"

Next stop: Ella Enchanted. Maybe.

2 Comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

Well, that's all fine and good, Ms. Hathaway. But I WONDER...

Can either of those fine and dapper gents that are flanking you USE THEIR DICKS TO HIT PEOPLE?

Smackadocious said...

Touche, Lisa, touche.

And if they can, then sign my ass up!