Monday, March 27, 2006

Final Four! Dag, yo.

I haven't been around in a bit, because I've been caught up in all this basketball craziness. I only watch Gator games, as I support my alma mater wholeheartedly; and let me tell you, this season has been friggin' unbelievable!

I think it has a lot to do with the individual members of the team, as well. They're young, and they all look like they actually like each other. And they sure seem to have fun, as evidenced below:
Image hosting by Photobucket
(Apparently, the individual who was in charge of writing the captions was so excited about us going to the Final Four that he or she couldn't get the song title right. Also, apparently, we won the NCCA Regional Final. Ah, I know, I'm splitting hairs. I can't help myself. Oh, and yeah. "Doug Finger." Heh heh.)

You know, I can't pick the one element in this picture that is particularly goofier than the rest. Is it Horford cheerfully smiling with the net around his neck? The long-ass basketball shorts that look like crazy culottes? Noah's fashionable sock feet and too-small-for-his-cranium hat? Or could it be all of the above, plus the fact that Noah is happily singing his ass off to the Spice Girls whilst being carted around after beating a Number One seed?

Yeah, I'd pick "D," myself.

In case you forgot, this was Noah earlier in the evening, giving Lowry some of his knee to nibble on:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Do you suppose he has a soundtrack playing in his head while he's on the court? How do you think "Wannabe" figures into his rebound percentage? Oh, if there is a God above, please let Noah work "Sometimes" into his warm-ups!

0 Comments: