Friday, May 26, 2006

"It's been a long time since the party, and the room is in a mess."

I'm going to have a little caption party before going to sleep. Who's with me?


"Hey, remember we used to date, and then we broke up, then you started dating Ben Affleck, then you got pregnant, then married, then they worked your pregnancy into the story line, so you were carrying my character's baby, but then I got killed off the show, then brought back because so many people missed my Frenchie hotness, but it was awkward because in real life you had some other guy's kid and because of that, I had to pretend that you and I had a baby when we had scenes together and sometimes I wonder what might have happened between us?"
"Yeah."
"Yeah. Uh, that was really awkward, huh? "
"Yeah."
"Oh, well. I guess it worked out for the best, huh?"
"Yeah, I guess it did."
"So, what do you think of the name Smackadocious Vartan?"


"Bitch, I said I wanted the dressing on the side!"


"OMG, Snakes on a Fred!" (Sorry, I couldn't help myself. My apologies to Ms. Acker.)



Sometimes, the actor-folk speak in different languages, and there are subtitles. Thankfully, those images don't need my lame attempts at funny.


"That's right, bitches... My parents are f-in' hawt!"

And finally, perhaps the funniest image from Alias, ever:

Oh, my kingdom for the accompanying sound byte!

Okay, tired now.

0 Comments: